Certified Installer/Retailer of FM 200 Clean Agent System
Amerex CPS systems provide fast, people safe fire protection. CPS systems can be safely used where people are present. Amerex CPS systems have a history of protecting everything from control rooms for rocket engine test stands to small phone closets. Extinguishing concentrations are reached in less than 10 seconds limiting damage from fire and smoke. When fires are stopped this quickly it means less damage, less downtime, less business interruption, and lower repair cost.
3M™ NOVEC 1230™ Fire Protection Fluid has a Global Warming Potential of 1 and an atmospheric life of just 5 days making it the long term sustainable choice that also has the greatest margin of safety of any of the chemical agents in the marketplace today. Should a fire start –
A fast response detector would recognize the presence of products of combustion while the fire is in its incipient stage and report an alarm condition to the control panel. Should the fire progress, a second detector would respond and the audible-visual devices then warn occupants to leave the fire area. The system would discharge after a programmed time delay – typically 20 to 30 seconds. Suppression occurs within seconds of discharge.
The Amerex CPS system was developed for these Typical Applications:
Data Processing Centers
Tape Storage and Data Vaults
PBX & IDF Rooms
Process Control Rooms
Medical Record Storage
CT/CAT Scan & MRI Control Rooms
Museums and Cultural Centers
Flammable Liquid Storage Rooms
Waterless Fire Suppression Systems
• Around the clock protection with state of the art fast response detection
• Quick installations – many projects use just 3’ of pipe
• Nozzles can be tucked into a corner without suspending pipe over expensive equipment
• Plug & Play wiring for fast trouble free installations
• Pre-engineered design meets all NFPA 2001 requirements without the extra cost of flow calculations
• Tank sizes allow for easy expansion should room dimensions be modified
• Amerex CPS Systems are UL and ULC Listed, approved by Factory Mutual, NYC MEA accepted, and CSFM approved. FM-200® and NOVEC 1230™ are US EPA SNAP approved agents. Systems are designed and installed to meet requirements of NFPA 2001 and ISO-14520
QUALITY PRODUCTS l MADE IN USA!
The Amerex CPS is listed or approved by:
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL)
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC)
- Factory Mutual (FM) The Amerex CPS complies with:
- NFPA 2001 Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems
- ISO-14520 Gaseous Fire Extinguishing Systems
- EPA SNAP Program
FM-200 is a registered trademark of Chemtura Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.
Contact us for more information.